We love our Blackstone Griddle. Maybe a little too much! We cook dinner on it several times a week. We have mastered Mexican food, American food and breakfast. So I have started dabbling in dessert! I can’t wait to share with you guys some of what we find, but I had to share this one without waiting.
If you have never grilled or griddled pineapple before, I am about to blow your mind. It may be one of the easiest things you will ever cook, but it tastes amazing! We love to toss this onto the griddle when we are finishing up whatever main course we have had for a sweet- but healthy- treat!
Hop on down to the bottom for the recipe, but also make sure you check out a few of our other viral Blackstone posts!
- Blackstone Griddle
- Sharp Knife
- 1 fresh pineapple peeled, cored and sliced
- Remove the skin from your pineapple.
- Core it.
- Slice it into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon on both sides.
- Cook on a pre-heated griddle for 2-3 minutes per side, until warm and has a caramelized, golden color.
- Optional: Serve with a drizzle of honey.