This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
Cooler weather has hit the North Carolina mountains, and that means it’s officially soup season! This cozy slow cooker taco soup is so easy, it only takes a couple of minutes to throw together, and you are all set for a delicious meal. I like to make it using my Ninja Foodi because I can brown the beef on the sautée setting and then simply add everything else and switch it to slow cook! Less dishes and way faster prep time.
Check out my Instagram Reel to see it in action:
Yes, it literally is that easy! I typically will make a double batch which is enough to feed our family of 4 and then freeze 3-4 EXTRA meals worth! This is a great dish to prep when you are taking meals to friends, as well.
Simple and savory, this slow cooker taco soup is one of my all-time favorite meals. My kids love it and it always is a huge hit! If you want to make it more of a chili consistency, double everything except for the V8!
Having company over? This soup pairs really well with my Charred Corn Fiesta Dip! Football game watching perfection!
- Slow cooker
- 1 lb Ground Beef browned and crumbled
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 64oz jug V8 Original vegetable juice
- Optional toppings: Fiesta Blend cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream, guacamole
- Brown and crumble your ground beef. ( I like to use my Ninja Foodi here so that I can do all steps in one spot!)
- Add all of the ingredients to your slow cooker. Stir well to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with whatever toppings you like! We love cheese, tortilla chips and sour cream in ours!