This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
If you’re looking for a crazy easy low carb side dish, you will love these bar pan roasted vegetables! You can literally do just about any vegetable, but we love red peppers, zucchini and red onion over here! They are quick to make, flavorful and super healthy. For some reason, this is one of the easiest ways to get my kids to eat veggies, too. They absolutely love them!
Using a good Santoku knife (I am obsessed with our PC one! It is my pride and joy!), cut your onion into wedges. Don’t separate, or they will cook to nothing.
So easy and so delicious!
Easy Bar Pan Roasted Vegetables
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Drizzle olive oil onto your Bar Pan.
- Cut up your onion, leaving it in wedges.
- Seed and cut your pepper into 1 inch pieces.
- Cube zucchini.
- Mix vegetables on the Bar Pan.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Add another drizzle of olive oil and stir.
- Roast in oven until veggies are tender, about 30-40 minutes.