This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
I posted the recipe for a delicious honey mustard broccoli salad on social media, and it blew up! So I am here to share it with you guys, as well! It makes the perfect last minute side dish, and is my new go-to picnic contribution! This is also a great recipe if you are following Keto or 2B Mindset!
It is seriously so easy. You just mix all of the solid ingredients together in a large bowl. Sprinkle salad dressing over it and toss to coat! Chill in the fridge until you’re ready to eat it and serve cold. So. Dang. Good!
- 1 12 oz Package of broccoli florets (about 2 large heads, cut up)
- 1/2 cup real crumbled bacon You can use bacon bits, but the real stuff tastes so much better!
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup your favorite honey mustard dressing
- Cook bacon to desired crispness and crumble.
- Cut broccoli into florets, if you purchased heads of broccoli.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss!
- Chil in the refridgerator until it is time to serve!