Pizza is a way of life around here. We seriously are obsessed! I am always looking for ways to switch things up a bit, and to add a little more veggie to our meals. This one just totally caught my eye and it is so dang delicious!! I’m posting the recipe below, and also linking some of my absolute favorite tools in the recipe notes to make the process easier!
- Pizza Stone
- Basting Brush
- 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 package regfridgerated pizza crust (13.8oz)
- 1 oz. fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 small onion cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 medium zucchini cut into small pieces
- 4 oz fresh mushrooms
- 2 plum tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a basting brush, spread 1/2 tbsp of olive oil onto the pizza stone.
- Unroll the dough and spread to the edge, using the Baker's Roller.
- Pour the remaining oil onto the dough and spread with the silicone basting brush, all the way to the edges.
- Bake the crust for 7 minutes and then remove the stone from the oven.
- While the pizza is baking, grate the cheeses. Place cheeses in the mixing bowl and add the italian seasoning. Toss well.
- Process the onion and garlic in the Manual Food Processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a prep bowl and repeat with the zucchini.
- On a small cutting mat, slice the tomatoes and mushrooms into thin slices.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over the crust. Top with the veggies and then sprinkle the remaining cheese over.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, unti lthe cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and slice with the Pizza & Crust cutter!