This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 lb Breakfast sausage
- 2 cups Colby Jack (or cheddar) cheese
- 1 30 oz bag Frozen Crispy Crown Tater tots
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown sausage in a cast iron skillet.
- While sausage is browning, whisk eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Once the sausage is browned, add the minced garlic and cook 3-4 minutes until fragrant. Make sure to stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the frozen tots and cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the sasage mixture.
- Bake for about an hour, until the eggs are set and the top is melted, brown and crispy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply