This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
Two recipes in one week? I’m on a roll! I’ve been making this Frito Taco Pie for so long that I am not even sure where the recipe came from to begin with. I can assure you this: it is a family favorite and a great quick meal! I promise you will love it, and you can totally freestyle! Want to add corn to the filling? Go for it! Top it however you like. You can even add some hot sauce if that’s your thing. Welcome to your new favorite way to taco!
Frito Taco Pie
- 1 roll crescent rolls
- Fritos corn chips
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Sour Cream
- Shredded cheese (we like Colby Jack!)
- Your favorite taco toppings!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and prepare taco seasoning according to package directions.
- Spray a pie dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Place crescent rolls in the dish with pointed tips in the center, and press into the bottom make a crust.
- Layer a couple of handfuls of Fritos on top of the crust.
- Top with cooked taco meat.
- Spread a layer of sour cream over the beef.
- Top with a few handfuls of cheese (we go heavy on the cheese!).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until crust is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven, slice and top with your fave taco toppings! We love lettuce and tomato over here!
Seriously, guys. So. Stinking. GOOD!