Here I am again, with another rock-your-world recipe! I made this one up somewhat on the fly the other week and it was an instant hit! Bruschetta is one of our favorite appetizers when we go out, so I figured “why not make it the main course?!”
Because this one goes from stove top to oven, I definitely recommend a Cast Iron Skillet if you have one! Otherwise, you can do a normal skillet and a baking dish! I can tell this will be a regular in the meal rotation around here, and I hope that you love it too.
Easy Bruschetta Chicken
- 1-1.5lbs chicken breast, cubed
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 3 tsp (or however much you like!) of minced garlic
- 6-7 Roma tomatoes, diced (not too small!)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 5 oz container of Feta Cheese crumbles
- 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh basil to taste (I use a LOT), cut into strips with kitchen shears
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat your olive oil in your skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook until golden brown and most of the way cooked through.
- Add in minced garlic and cook until fragrant (1-2 minutes) stirring constantly so that it won’t burn. Remove from heat.
- Stir in tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Drizzle balsamic over the top and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with feta cheese and shredded basil leaves.
- Serve immediately! We like to eat it with a side of Uncle Ben’s wild rice! It would also be good with some angel hair pasta! Or even by itself, if you are low-carb. 🙂