This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
You guys want the literal easiest meal in the universe?? I am bringing it to you today! You can even double (or triple!) this and stash away some in the freezer for a rainy day! Just assemble and place into gallon freezer bags and freeze flat! When you are ready to eat, just thaw in the fridge overnight and cook as directed!
You can either cook this meal in a skillet, or place it in the crock pot on low for 4-6 hours! And you could totally whip this up for a dinner party and look like a fancy Italian chef! It is quickly becoming a favorite in our house! Not just because it’s easy, but it is so delicious, too!
Spinach Pesto Chicken
- 1.5-2lbs chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup (8oz jar!) of your favorite pesto. I love the Classico brand!
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 4-5 cups fresh spinach
- 1tbsp minced garlic
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add all ingredients, and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over your favorite pasta, cauliflower rice or zoodles! Toss a sprinkle of parmesan on top, just for fun!
Leave a Reply