This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
Addilyn’s Tea For Two birthday party was my favorite gathering I have done yet! And it wouldn’t be a proper tea party without tea sandwiches, now would it?! We had quite a few men coming to the party, so I wanted to make sure these were a bit more on the savory side, but still light enough to be true “tea sandwiches.” Everyone raved about them, so I would call it a hit! The perfect blend of fresh cucumber, soft whole wheat bread, cream cheese and spices, you could totally just make these to have for lunches, too! I may have eaten more than my fair share…
Cucumber Dill Tea Sandwiches
- 1 loaf bread, crust removed (I used whole wheat)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- one English cucumber, sliced thin
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine mayo and cream cheese until well incorporated (a hand mixer is super helpful here!).
- Add in your dill and spices.
- Spread half of your bread slices with a layer of the mixture.
- Top with your slices of cucumber and then place the other piece of bread on top.
- Cut into 4 triangles (or whatever shape you want!) and serve!
- You can store these in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Just make sure to wrap them tightly so that your bread doesn’t dry out!