This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
I’m not going to lie to you, juggling full time ministry, a part time baking gig, a household and a toddler can be a struggle some days. It is really hard to get good, healthy meals in a lot of the time, so any time I find something easy, delicious, and toddler approved, I am all about it!
This sheet pan chicken checks all of the boxes! It comes together in minutes, requires hardly anything and is full of flavor. The recipe below includes the veggies that I use, but you could totally use whatever you have on hand, or whatever floats your boat!
Easy Sheet Pan Chicken
- 1-2 lbs chicken breast meat, cubed
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1-2 zucchini, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, cubed
- 1 onion cut into strips
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Drizzle olive oil on your pan (or spray with cooking spray!)
- Combine all of your cut up veggies and cubed chicken on the cooking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season liberally with Italian seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 25 mins, or until chicken is cooked through and the veggies are soft. If things look like they are browning, you can give it a little stir halfway through.
- That is it! Told you, SO easy!
Leave a Reply