This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
Okay you guys. Uh, yum! This recipe was inspired by a post I saw on Pinterest, and then tweaked to make it FANTASTIC! If you are looking at my other healthy recipes and hoping this one is too…I’m sorry to burst your bubble but it isn’t. It is, however, one of the most delicious meals I think I have ever eaten! If you want an easy weeknight meal that your whole fam will love, go ahead and save this one and then come back and thank me!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
- 1lb chicken breasts (Or you could use rotisserie chicken to make them even easier!)
- Colby Jack Cheese
- Bacon (I used the pre-cooked kind! Any will work).
- Ranch Dressing
- 8 flour tortillas
- Garlic Powder and Salt to taste (If you aren’t using rotisserie chicken)
- Prep your chicken. I seasoned my chicken breast strips with salt and a little garlic powder and threw them in my Instant Pot on high pressure for 15 minutes. (I added water and a little olive oil to prevent the burn warning). The chicken came out perfect and was very easily shredded. If you meal prep you could totally cut up a few grilled chicken breasts, or pull apart your rotisserie chicken now!
- While your chicken is cooking, go ahead and cook your bacon. I did about 8-9 strips total.
- Lightly butter 8 tortillas and put 4 of them on cookie sheets, butter side down.
- Drizzle as much or as little ranch dressing as you like on your tortillas and add a sprinkle of cheese to each.
- Crumble up your bacon and then go ahead and add that.
- When your chicken is done, divide it evenly between your 4 tortillas and then top with more cheese! (you can keep it lighter, or go full on cheese-fest here).
- Drizzle a bit more ranch if you like and then place the rest of your tortillas on top, butter side UP this time.
- Place them one pan at a time under a high broiler. When the tortilla starts to look slightly browned, take it out and carefully flip it over so that the bottom side can cook. They may get all puffy looking, but don’t worry! They will relax a bit when you take them out.
- Repeat this until all quesadillas are cooked.
- Cut into triangles and enjoy your new favorite meal! You’re welcome!