This post may contain affiliate links, but all opinions are my own! Read my full disclaimer here !
Okay hear me out. Slow your scroll. I know… vegetable pizza sounds gross. Trust me, I would have turned my nose up at it too before I saw how fantastic the 2B Mindset program is! I was determined to find ways to eat our favorite comfort foods, but do it in a healthy fashion that supported my continued weight loss. After scouring the internet and mixing about 5 different recipes, I finally came up with something all my own that my pizza-loving husband actually thinks is amazing, too! That’s a huge win in my book!
I will share my secrets with you! Let me know, have you tried something similar? Or if you try this, comment and tell me how it went! I would love to hear!
Spaghetti Squash Pizza
- One Large Spaghetti Squash
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 large egg
- Your favorite Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese (approx 1.5 cups)
- Desired Pizza toppings
- Preheat your oven to 400. Cook your squash in the microwave while the oven preheats.
- Once squash is done, scrape out the spaghetti into a large bowl.
- Mix in a handful of Parmesan cheese, some oregano to taste, and one egg.
- Press into a dough on a parchment lined pizza pan or baking sheet and put in the oven for approximately 10 mins, or until the edges start to brown.
- Remove pan and flip crust (I used another lined pan for this) and put it back in the oven for 5 mins.
- Remove crust and top with sauce, cheese and desired toppings!
- Return to oven and cook until everything is melty and starting to brown just a bit, About another 5-10 mins.